Traveling is what everyone likes to do during their vacation period. People pack everything that is required for that, but one thing that most of them forget due to the excitement of the adventure is their medication kit. Some people have pre-medical problems, some gain during traveling. Whichever the case there are some medicines you must carry when traveling which are as follow.
The Basic Kit
Vitamins: While traveling no one bothers about their diet. They eat everything from the area as the main reason they came to the place is to enjoy and not to follow a strict routine of diet. Hence vitamins are a must to carry as they help a lot to tackle the stress and maintain good health.
Band-aids: This is useful for normal cuts that can happen anytime during shaving, blisters or for any small random issue. Believe it; this will come very handy.
Stomach Meds: You may eat a few extra servings of delicious food or have a few extra drinks and then upset your stomach. Mylanta or Pepto Bismol will be a good choice for this problem.
Birth Control: Always travel with birth control remedies. It can be pills, condoms or both.
Antibacterial Gel: Useful for abrasions and minor cuts. It can make a huge difference when traveling to locations that are less-than-fresh. Neosporin is a good option.
Anti-itch Cream: Very essential very traveling to a destination full of mosquitoes, and for bug bites as well as small skin reactions.
Some Important Medicines You Must Carry When Traveling
For a cough: If you get a cough, then take following medications:
– Take two tablespoonfuls of syrup Grint’s thrice a day for five days.
– Take tab Azithral for three days in the doses of 250 mg three times a day.
– For dry cough Alex Lozenges is a good option in the same dose of three times a day.
For Fever and Headache
– One tab of Calpol 2-3 times a day.
For Muscular Aches and Sprains
– Take Crepe bandage for getting pain relief from redness and swelling.
– Take 500 mg of Calpol after food twice a day.
– Take 400 mg of Flexural tablet three times a day. This should also be taken after food only.
For Common Cold
– Take Rhinostat tablets for 3-5 days at the doses of 3 times a day.
– Inhalation capsules are also a good option for cold. Karvol Plus can be taken three times a day for three days.
For Loose Motions
– Radiol three times a day for couple days.
– Sporolac sachet for three days, three times a day with water.
Above was the list of medicines you must carry when traveling to different places. Always remember that your personal safety should be your priority.